Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Gone...

...but mostly working. If you want to see what we got up to over Easter, head over to Roman Life. It was a great trip, but we did a lot of driving through the most miserable, snotty weather I've ever driven through (really pounding rain, gale force winds, slamming hail... and a little sun).

Oh yeah, and I've been gardening. Yup, it's that time of year again (which means that later it'll be preserving! Yum, salsa...).

I think that I'm a one-track person. I can either work on the computer. Or I can garden. Or I can do art. I don't seem to be able to switch modes. I admire those who can.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm likely to be doing less art and more other stuff as the weather improves. But I'll keep you posted of any art stuff that happens - there are some shows etc. coming up this summer that I'll be participating in, which is pretty exciting.

No comments: