Friday, April 3, 2009

Addict

I am having way too much fun with this digital art stuff. Here are some more:

Amie Roman as burnishings on Flickr
Amie Roman as burnishings on FlickrAmie Roman as burnishings on Flickr
And a little colour:

Amie Roman as burnishings on Flickr Murri makes such good subject matter! And these are all from mediocre photos, they're good enough to use as a template for digital sketching, though. These are going to make some great relief prints!

Does anyone have any favourites?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great! I want to learn more about the digital stuff--please get in touch at QuinnCreative [at] Yahoo [dot] com. I need to learn, and yours is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Now you have inspired me! I got a tablet last summer but after a few desperate attempts, I put it aside, always thinking I'd get back to it. Well, I will now. And I even have cats to pose for me like you do :-)

northwoods trekker said...

the 2nd study (target) is spot on.
Have had a few kitties in the household and have observed their behaviours...this is indeed one of those!