Monday, June 8, 2009

Turn Your Photo into Art!

I know, heard it all before, haven't you?

Not like this.

Nancy at Atelier Conti on Etsy, one of our Printsy members, has an offer to turn your photograph into a photogravure etching.


So what?

Well, what about some of those fabulous old family photos you've got stored away in your closet? Or one of your wedding photos? How about a pic you snapped on your recent vacation that just captured the moment perfectly? Turn it into a hand-pulled print, and you don't even have to do the printing!

Contact Atelier Conti for details. I'm going to rummage through my photos to see what I can come up with :)

PS - she's also got a B&B just east of Paris, France in Montmirail; check out Maison Conti. Ah, if only I had airfare...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea!!! :)