Monday, November 12, 2007

Just for fun

Last year I entered the Port Moody Arts Centre's "6x6"; a fund raising event for the Centre. I had a lot of fun whipping up an acrylic version of my ladybeetle from my bestiary (of course, I forgot to take a photo of that acrylic painting, sigh!), that I figured I'd do it again this year. And, not surprisingly, it's a retake on a print - once again, Booger is the main attraction!

So this is a 6"x6" acrylic on canvas:

Does This Make Me Look Cat?

Naturally, the title is one of Dave's clever ideas. I come up with such boring titles, it's nice to have him provide me with fun ones now and then.

So if you happen to be in Port Moody, the 6x6 exhibition runs from November 29 to December 22. The bidding for the silent auction is open until December 17.

No comments: